Sunday, August 3, 2014

Let's Play Catch Up

Posted by Starlett Approved at 4:45 PM
Hey Beauties, I know it's been a while since I made a blog post.  If you follow me on Twitter, Tumblr and/or Instagram you know that I didn't disappear completely.  So today's post will include all the things I didn't make a blog post for, that I posted on my other social networks...yay.  This is going to be a long one.  Hmmm why don't we start this baby with NAILS!



I did these babies back in May for our family Disney Vacation in California.  So neon, so awesome.  For this design I used Floss Gloss Dimepiece, Milani Cosmetics Pink Hottie and Forever 21 Neon Green.


This delicious little swatch is Milani Cosmetics Sugar High on top of Wet n Wild Tropicalia.
Ugh I loved these...sheer black is EVERYTHING to me right now.  I'm definitely going to make some more sheer colors. For this I used Revlon Black Magic, Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Confetti, Daily Charme Swarovski Crystals and Born Pretty Store Swarovski Crystals.


My Fourth of July nails...obviously ;).  Later that week I added glitter to the polka dots and stripes nail and it looked so awesome.  I hate when I think of glitter after the fact :(.  For these I used Revlon Spirit, Wet n Wild Red Red, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue, and Jade Psicodelica.


Now for my most recent nails, I did these last week.  Some neon aztec nails with some studs and a frame nail on top of Ninja Polish FLOAM! Oh my gosh, I forgot I had this guys.  Can you believe that?  How dare I. The neon pink is Jesse's Girl Beach Babe and the studs are from Born Pretty Store.

Now...the makeup! Here is a Tropical Summery Ombre Lip I did using Kaoir Cosmetics Truly Outrageous and Ooh La La.


Next up are swatches of some of the lipsticks I got from the NYX Macaron Lippie Collection.  



Pistachio

Lavender

Chambord

Last but not least, a hair update.  My hair journey is going so great.  It was rough in the beginning but back in February I did a final trim, that got rid of all the damaged hair.  I'm completely in love with my natural hair.  It's healthy and I'm very happy.  Coming up I want to share with you my hair routine and favorite hair products.  Until then here is a photoset I create for my natural hair 2 year anniversary last month. 

If you made it this far THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU!!! This was a lot :).  I'm going to try really hard to not have to do this again. *crosses fingers* 

Thanks For Stopping By!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos