Friday, January 10, 2014

Red Lips Are A Girls' OTHER Best Friend

Posted by Starlett Approved at 1:21 PM
Heeeeeyyyyy, I'm finally doing another lip color post! YAY!!  I felt like it was a little too late to try to do my current fall/winter favorites.  If you don't think so and you want me to do one, let me know in the comments below.  I will definitely oblige.  So I figured with Valentines Day approaching it would be a good time to share with you, all my red lip colors. 
Let's get a closer look at each one...



Sephora Cream Lip Stain Always Red 01 It's the perfect shade of red and has a velvety matte finish.  



Wet n Wild Red Velvet It's so vibrant IRL and has a creamy matte finish.







Wet n Wild Stoplight Red It's very similar to Red Velvet just a little darker.

 





                                                     




Sephora Lip Attitude Chic C13 Best described as a strawberry red with a glossy finish.






Milani Cherry Crave A gorgeous cherry red with a metallic finish.








Wet n Wild megalast liquid lip color Cherry On Top It's a nice deep cherry red when applied.  After it dries it lightens a little bit with a matte finish.








Wet n Wild Cherry Bomb A wine red shade with a cream matte finish.








Milani Black Cherry It's name is the best way to describe it. A vampy black cherry shade with a glossy finish.  







I hope you enjoyed this post, I had fun doing it.  I'm a makeup junkie that gravitates towards lip products and nail polish.  So you will definitely see more posts like this one in the future :).
I was a little iffy about including Black Cherry because it's so dark it looks purple.  I swatched it alongside Red Velvet and one of my purple lipsticks and it looked more red than purple in my opinion.

Which one(s) do you like the most? My personal favorites are Always Red, Red Velvet and Cherry Bomb.

Thanks For Stopping By!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos