Friday, January 3, 2014

Going with a Classic

Posted by Starlett Approved at 3:45 PM
Happy New Year, Beautiful!! 
Hey there, I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.  2013 ended eh for me, I was sick and it was nasty.  It left me a bit blah, so I decided to do something simple for today's post.  I thought it was only fitting to begin the new year with what started all of this...nail art.  To be more specific leopard print nail art.
In 2011 I reacquainted myself with nail art, after a very long hiatus lol, because I wanted leopard print on my nails.  Now it's a classic nail design, right there with the french manicure.  But always feeling new with the countless number of color combos you can do.  For this design I used O.P.I. Don't Pretzel My Buttons (a serious lemming I'm so happy it's finally mine), Sephora by O.P.I. Caught With My Khakis Down, and China Glaze Mingle with Kringle.  I have a couple gold polishes and Mingle with Kringle is DEFINITELY my favorite.  Do you see it's gorgeousness?  It's the perfect gold!!!  I feel sorry for my other golds because they are seriously about to get neglected lol.  

What was your gateway design into nail art?  I'd love to know, let me know in the comments below.

Thanks For Stopping By!



3 comments:

Unknown on January 4, 2014 at 7:24 PM said...

Loving the color combo!

Starlett Approved on January 4, 2014 at 7:31 PM said...

Thanks! Me too I can't stop looking at my nails, especially with how gorgeous Mingle with Kringle is

Starlett Approved on January 4, 2014 at 7:32 PM said...

Thanks! Me too I can't stop looking at my nails, especially with how gorgeous Mingle with Kringle is

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos