Friday, January 17, 2014

Floral Nail Art

Posted by Starlett Approved at 1:12 PM
Hey babes!  How is everyone doing? Awesome I hope ;). Today's post is going to be short and sweet because my brain isn't working right now lol. So I'm just going to throw down the picture of my nails here :)
I really love floral designs and I love how these came out. To me the beauty of a floral print anything is in the imperfections.  No need for perfect lines and brush strokes.  Another great thing...you don't need a lot of tools.  You can create a beautiful floral design with just the nail polish brush and a toothpick. 
For these I used a small dotter, a tiny detail brush and a small triangle shaped brush (not sure how to describe it). Here's a list of the polishes I used:

New York Color SideWalkers 
Wet n Wild On A Trip
New York Color Lavender Cupcake
H & M Beauty Bandit
Essie Mesmerize
Essie Bikini So Teeny
H & M Something Blue
Wet n Wild Candy-Licious
New York Color City Sweets Pink
Milani Cosmetics Rapid Cherry
Sephora by O.P.I Caught With My Khakis Down
Sephora Military Jacket

Thanks For Stopping By!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Starlett Approved Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos